If you’ve been marketing online for more than 5 minutes, you’ll know that lead magnets, eBooks and reports are powerful ways to build your list or sell directly for profit. But you’ll also know they’re a serious headache to create too. All that writing, designing and formatting… URGHH. Enough already!
That’s why a new product recently caught my attention — it’s called Sqribble and it’s an online tool that instantly creates professional eBooks, reports, whitepapers and other types of digital books with a few clicks or taps.
- They have crappy templates.
- They are buggy and unreliable.
- They often require additional tools
What is Sqribble Review?
Sqribble is different. It’s packed with professional templates, seriously good looking covers, and surprisingly, is totally bug free. In fact, the whole process of creating an eBook with Sqribble is satisfyingly easy and smooth.
Heck, it’s FUN.
Here’s just some of the things this bad boy can do:
- Automatic table of contents
- Automatic headers and footers
- Automatic pagination
- Drag and drop design
- Add or delete pages
- Add your own media
- 300+ Google Fonts
- 50 eBook templates (in 15 different niche categories)
- 10 different eBook themes
- Automatically create content (woah.)
- Turn your book into a flipbook (double woah.)
Seriously, if that’s not enough to make you want to check this thing out, I don’t know what else to say. Apart from this Sqribble isn’t perfect. Yes, it’s powerful. Yes, it’s going to save you tons of time and money creating eBooks. But it does have a few flaws.